Lead Contamination Expert, James M. Barthel, Creator of ECOBOND® Lead Defender®, Releases Independent Test Report Successfully Proving That Lead Pollution Hazards Can Be Treated.
ECOBOND® - Lead Defender® announces new research confirming the efficacy of lead treatment protocols with demonstrated benefits by third party validation of a novel, low cost Lead Contaminated Surface Treatment (LCST). This treatment effectively treats and seals lead contaminated surfaces; thereby mitigating the potential for lead exposure hazards to humans and the environment.
The result creates a breakthrough new category for lead dust and lead paint controls: Lead Contaminated Surface Treatment (LCST), dismissing the commonly accepted sole recommendation of encapsulants. Encapsulants coat, but do not treat the lead or lead dust contaminated surfaces. Additionally, they do little to assist with reducing lead toxicity hazards and the dangers if lead dust or paint chips are ingested or inhaled.
- Historic burial ground protected from the dangers of lead. Click Here to Read
- Lead Contaminated Surface Treatment Technical Paper Click Here to Read
- Tabernacle Bench Restoration: One of Martha’s Vineyard’s most cherished landmarks protected from the dangers of lead. Click Here to Read
- Effectiveness of ECOBOND® Lead Defender® to Seal and Treat Lead Paint Hazards Click here to Read
- LeadDefender® Provides Effective Lead Poisoning Prevention Click Here to Read
- Canadian Environmental Contractor - Lead Abatement Projects Click Here to Read
- Panama Canal Lead Paint Treatment Click Here to Read
- Bio accessibility and Extractability of Treated Lead Based Paint Click Here to Read