Lead based paint can pose a threat to residents and workers with harmful toxins that are ingested or inhaled. There are many ways to treat lead based paint. ECOBOND LBP is an affordable option that seals and treats lead in lead dust and in lead based paint. ECOBOND LBP is a unique, low-cost solution to not only sealing the lead but also treating the lead. With ECOBOND LBP, you can paint it on and leave it on, or paint it on to treat it for non-hazardous removal. ECOBOND reduces airborne lead dust by 99% and lead hazards by 95%.
This low-cost solution to reduce the hazards of lead based paint in order to safely remove it from the structure can be used in multiple ways. See our product uses below.
Get rid of lead based paint and lead dust by treating it first with ECOBOND LBP.
Uses of ECOBOND LBP
- Lead dust sealant – 99% airborne lead reduction
- Lead dust/lead paint treatment – 95% reduction in lead hazards
- “Paint it on, leave it on” formula for RRP or demolition
- Paint it on and remove it with the lead based paint during removal
- Residential/HUD lead paint hazard control and maintenance
- Obtaining final clearance for lead paint project
- Use as a primer or as a fully tintable topcoat
- Non hazardous and environmentally friendly waste-disposal